Due by April 23rd!
This scholarship has been established by the Elburn Chamber of Commerce to be awarded to high school seniors who live in the Kaneland School District and plan to attend either a four-year or community college. We will award a $1,000 Scholarship as well as a $500 Pat Hill Memorial Scholarship.
- All majors are welcome to apply.
- Seniors who do not attend Kaneland High School but are residents of the school district may also apply.
- This scholarship is not renewable.
- Applicants must use their scholarship award by the Fall Semester of 2021 or it will be forfeited.
- The scholarship will be sent directly to the school identified on page 2 of this application and not directly to the recipient.
- The criteria for this scholarship are academic excellence, extracurricular activities, written communication skills, and community service.
- The deadline for application is the end of the school day on Friday, April 23, 2021.
Applications may be submitted to any one of the following:
1) Kaneland High School Student Services Office
2) Elburn Chamber of Commerce Office: Mailing Address & Drop Off Location (Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 9am-2pm): 100 S. Main Street, Unit 1S, Elburn, IL 60119