September 30, 2020
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
500 Filmore St, Elburn, IL 60119
Looking to get rid of old personal files, old business documents, old bank statements, and more? Drop them off and VanGuard Archives will shred them for easy document destruction. Drive up, drop off, take your boxes and leave the files behind in shreds! This event is FREE to the community. Please respect the limit of 8-10 banker boxes per car.
- Shred limit: 8-10 banker boxes per car.
- You must take your boxes back.
- VanGuard Archives will be shredding.
- FREE to the community.
Collection boxes also for:
- Old/used eye glasses and hearing aides for the Elburn Lions Club
- Non-perishable food items for the Elburn Food Pantry