RULES, REGULATIONS AND RELEASE
I have read and agree to comply with all of the attached rules and regulations regarding participation inthe 2019 Elburn Chamber Elburn Days Craft Fair if I am chosen to participate:
1. I verify that I created and have the right to display all of the work I have applied to exhibit.
2. I will provide a fire extinguisher if my space requires electricity.
3. I will pay a service charge of $30 if my check is returned for any reason, including insufficient funds.
4. I consent to my person, booth and products being photographed and recorded for publicity/promo-tional purposes.
5. APPLICATION’S RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY:If I am chosen to participate in the 2019 Chamber Elburn Days Craft Fair: (a) I, for myself and my per-sonalrepresentatives, executors, administrators, heirs, successors, and assigns, release and dischargethe Elburn Chamber of Commerce, the City of Elburn, Kane County and all sponsors of the 2019 Cham-ber Elburn Days Craft Fair, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors,officers,trustees, officials, members, employees, volunteers, agents, attorneys, successors, andassigns, all referred to as ‘releasees’, from all liability for any injury, damages, death, property damage,or other loss based upon, arising out of, or in any way connected with my participation in the 2019Chamber Elburn Days Craft Fair, whether caused by any of the releasees’ negligence or any other actsor omissions; (b) I agree to indemnify each of the releases from any loss, liability, or damages which anyof them may incur based upon, arising out, or in any way connected with any of my acts or omissionsthat relate in any way to the 2019 Chamber Elburn Days Craft Fair; (c) I assume full responsibility for therisk of any injury, damage, death, property damage, or other loss based upon, arising out of, or in anyway connected with my participation in the 2019 Chamber Elburn Days Craft Fair, whether caused byany of the releasees’ negligence or any other acts or omissions; and (d) I agree that the precedingparagraphs 4 (a) through (c) are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted under Illinois lawand that if any portion of any or all of those paragraphs is held invalid, the balance of them and thisagreement will continue in full force andeffect. I have carefully read this application and agreement, including the release, assumption of risk,and indemnity paragraphs, know the contents, and sign this application and agreement voluntarily. Iagree to assume the risk if the event is canceled for reasons such as weather, terrorism or other Acts ofGod beyond the control of the Chamber and if canceled the fee will not be refunded.
Please upload your current certificate of insurance with the holder and additional insured listed as (Required):
Elburn Lions Community Park, Inc & Elburn Lions Club.
500 Filmore St., Elburn, IL 60119